The BSN program at Holy Family University is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing. The program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE),One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036. The phone number for the CCNE is (202) 887-6791.
The BSN program educates pre-licensure students to enter the profession of
nursing as beginning practitioners and prepares all graduates to provide competent
and compassionate nursing care to individuals, families, and communities within
the rapidly-evolving health care system.
The BSN Program is a full-time day program. There is no part time option for this program. Clinical days are currently Monday, Thursday or Friday. Students have two clinical days per week, one for each clinical course.
Graduates of the pre-licensure baccalaureate program are eligible to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).Success on the NCLEX-RN in any state entitles the RN to apply for licensure in every other state.
- To provide a nursing curriculum that is designed to meet global health care needs
- To prepare students to practice as a professional nurse generalist
- To educate students to provide culturally competent and ethical care
- To provide a foundation for graduate study
- Exposure to many different hospital systems and clinical placements in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Supportive classroom environment
- Values-based curriculum
- Low student-to-faculty ratio in clinical settings
- Over 90% of classroom instruction by full-time faculty
- Nursing Simulation in every course in the simulation lab!
Click Here for Clearance Requirements for Entrance into Clinical
For more information on the program, visit Undergraduate