Vision, Mission, and Values Statement
Inspired by the Catholic education tradition and values of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, the School of Business Administration will be recognized regionally and nationally for providing high quality business education that transforms students into socially responsible leaders and providers of service to others.
Built upon a foundation of liberal arts, the mission of the School is to deliver high quality business education, in a student centered environment that fosters leadership, global and multicultural awareness, and social responsibility.
Graduates of the School will possess functional knowledge in the business disciplines and the ability to:
- Lead ethically,
- Communicate effectively,
- Think critically,
- Utilize business technology,
- Solve problems,
- Work in teams, and
- Manage change
The School is committed to academic excellence and continuous improvement.
We will operate in a manner that reflects our deep commitment to and belief in:
- Honesty, Integrity and Ethics in All Endeavors,
- Humility, Compassion and Respect for All,
- Relevant, Engaged and Experiential Teaching and Learning in All Programs,
- Quality Advising and Mentoring of Students,
- Applied and Pedagogical Scholarship,
- Continuing Professional Development, and
- Commitment and Accountability to the Educational Community
We will hold ourselves accountable for living these values and practicing what we teach.